- We are looking forward to our 1916 commemoration tour of Dublin City tomorrow, Friday 11th March 2016. The following is some final information to help you and your child prepare:
- Pupils to be in school for 9am sharp as normal.
- Tour leaves Kilcoskan NS at 9.30am sharp. The infant day will extend to 2pm. The school day finishes at 2.40pm as normal for all other pupils.
- All pupils to wear uniform or school tracksuit. Pupils should dress for a chilly day in town. At a minimum all children must wear a coat over their uniform. If pupils (at all class levels) have high-viz yellow jackets please wear these to school.
- All pupils must bring a good healthy snack and a drink in a back pack. Note that pupils from 3rd-6th will be carrying these on their walking tour. Pupils should not bring school books etc. to school tomorrow.
- Pupils from junior infants – 2nd class should pack a change of trousers etc. in a separate plastic bag in with their lunch back pack, in case of accidents / rain.
- No toys / phones / cameras / money allowed for any pupils at all. We will be going into the city centre and cannot take responsibility for such valuables.
- If you have not paid the €5 to the school for the tour at this stage please do.
- All pupils will be allocated groups and we will have a high pupil-adult supervision ratio on the tour.
- Our KNS Parents Association are funding lunch back at the school after the tour (from 1.25pm approximately)
- Please now complete the permission slip below and return it to school tomorrow, Friday, to confirm that you are sending your child on the tour.
Mr.Ciarán Caulfield, Principal
---------For return to KNS by Friday 11th March 2016 at 9am------
I give my child____________________________________ permission to participate in the Great KNS 1916 School Tour on Friday 11th March 2016.
Class Level of your child:____________________________